|Hakan K on News Reader|
|Bart Degryse on RssDemon 3.1.19|
|Rob Branstetter on News Reader|
|felix on RssDemon 3.1.19|
|felix on RssDemon 3.1.19|
Software for Mobile Platform
1. Fixed crash issue introduced in 1.109 when user has Gesture enabled. (Thanks Ray for reporting it)
2. Add HTTP status code validation for connection, it will prevent from downloading incorrect files
01. For initial install, and start application for the first time, application detects if Sdcard present, if yes, set to use sdcard for cache data storage. Instead of currently always default to internal memory.
02. Improve cache management, Clear Cache now performs deep delete, you should see a lot of storage space saving.
03. Add new feature to allow download podcast cast for offline playing
04. Add new feature to build-in audio media playback for podcast
05. Change term from Prefetch to Download. For article item, when mark download, it will download Mobilize. For podcast item, when mark download, it will download podcast for offline playing
06. Improve feed parsing, you should see more full article for feeds (like WordPress feeds)
07. In Mobilize Article View, when screen rotate, image size readjust to best fit screen
08. Add new Podcast Media configuration group in Settings (New Settings are “Small media control”, “React to headset”, “Pause headset disconnect”, “Pause power removal” and “Skip seconds”)
09. Four new Podcast feeds (TWiT, Revision3, NPR and BBC) in Add feed methods screen
10. Backup and Restore now perform full back for Data, Configuration and Cache
11. Add new licensing feature, user can now upgrade to Elite without have to uninstall application (go Android Market, purchase “RssDemon Elite License” and install)
12. Add new feature to allow user set HTTP-Auth user name and password for a feed (long press on feed->Properties)
13. Add new feature to allow sort article by “Unread First”, “Read First”, “Date Ascending”, “Date Descending”, “Title” (article view->option menu->Sort by…)
14. Fix bug for issue to prevent automatic clear cache from running, also change clear cache from once every 2 days to once every day.
15. Add splash screen on start up
16. Updated French Translation to 1.109 – Thanks to Vincent COIFFIER
17. Updated Czech Translation to 1.109 – Thanks to Lukáš Starý
18. Updated Chinese Translation to 1.109 – Thanks to 李可人
19. Updated Spanish Translation to 1.109 – Thanks to Jonatan
20. Updated Lithuanian Translation to 1.109 – Thanks to Egidijus Lukošius
21. Updated Galician Translation to 1.109 – Thanks to Francisco Rodríguez
22. Updated Hungarian Translation to 1.109 – Thanks to István Berényi
RssDemon Rebranding License
By rebranding the RssDemon what you are really getting is the most robust RSS reader application just for your website.
Currently rebranding is available for Android mobile platform
License Price: $499USD
This price includes a life-time license of the application that you can host it in your own Google Market or any other application hosting platforms as long as you want. You have choice to list it as Free (with or without Ad) or Paid application. If you would like to have both Free with Ad and Paid without Ad, you will need to purchase two licenses. A single license allow you to predefine maximum 10 feeds the application will connect to. These predefined feeds will be available to users as soon as application is installed. This license includes all RssDemon features at the time of purchase except end-user will not allow to add their own feeds (Add Feed dialog and menu option will not be available).
Stay up-to-date with latest and greatest of RssDemon feature… and no additional licensing fee is charged.
You can request your app to be updated any-time you want, we can help you to merge our latest base-code of RssDemon to your application and we charge $35/hour for professional service. For a typical update it takes only 2 hours to handle. For application with customization it may take another 1-2 hours depends on the update frequency.
Ready to get started? Step-by-step to have your RSS Reader
1. You email us at email@example.com to get started. All questions will be answered by email privately within 48 hours.
2. A email invoice will be sent to your email address as soon as you have decided to go forward.
3. You will pay by Paypal (we’ve received Business Verified from PayPal)
4. You will email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us the payment is made
5. We will response with a list of materials required to get started such as the icon specification etc
6. You will provide us the necessary materials
7. As soon as all the required materials are received, it will take up to 10 business days to prepare the app for you
8. You will receive a test version of the app with details instruction of how to install it into your Android phone
9. As soon as you are satisfied with the result, we will send you the final App Store / Market version of the application so you can publish them any time you want it to.
This is follow up to previous post: Attention to all Meecal RSS Readers users
We have updated product description for all non-RssDemon Readers on Android Market to give new user direction to search and download RssDemon.
For existing non-RssDemon users, you can choose to switch to RssDemon manually, or wait for 1.109 to be released.
We are planning to unpublish following Readers a week after up coming 1.109 release
Atom – RSS News Reader
Feed – RSS News Reader
Google News Reader
News Reader – Green
News Reader – Pink
RSS Atom News Reader
Thank you for your continue support. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Note: We are committed to continue support our Elite users for any future upgrade. As long as there are active user, Elite version of all existing readers will not be unpublished.