Software for Mobile Platform
How Can I Translate A Language For Rss Readers
October 5, 2010
Posted by on
|Our goal is to have our products’ user interfaces translated to your native language. And we believe the best way doing it is to give user instruction/tools and let user perform this task. If you can help us with the translation, please let us know the language by sending us e-mail first. If your language is available and nobody is currently working on translation to the language, we’ll send you our Localization instructions. If your translation have been approved. We’ll grant you a free license for that product.
- Want to be a language translator and make long term commitment, we do hope language translators will continue to support their language for new features and changes
- Have enough professionalism, maturity, and talent to translate application into your local language.
|Following are the steps to support a language:
- Please let us know the language by sending us e-mail, then we will send you a latest version of strings.xml file (This is an example of strings.xml file)
- Open it with a text editor (support UTF-8)
- Translate all strings between <string> and </string> to your local language.
- MAKE SURE YOU SAVE THE FILE AS UTF-8 encode file format.
- Then you send the file to email@example.com
|Following is a master list of possible language you could translate
- Basque – Iñigo Gonzalez
- Danish – Casper Sørensen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dutch – AnvarIT
- Finnish – Jari-Pekka Seppänen
- French – Vincent COIFFIER
- Galician – Francisco Rodríguez
- German – Klaus ter Fehn (email@example.com)
- Hungarian – István Berényi
- Italian – Flavio Massei
- Lithuanian – Egidijus Lukošius (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Macedonian (FYROM)
- Norwegian – Svein Thomas Strand
- Russian – Archil Mag
- Spanish – Jonatán Amblar
- Swedish – Björn Boström
- Turkish – Selçuk Ayoglu
- Ukrainian – Vadim Dikovsky
- Chinese (Traditional) – 李可人
- Chinese (Simplified)
|Note: The languages in bold is already taken
|Note: If you are existing language supporters, and you are no longer able to support your language for our application, please email email@example.com in advance, which allow us to look for other replacement.